Friday, March 02, 2007

mmmm bondage

"I still remain confident because of the few individuals like you that I plan to be-friend. Hence, by God’s infinite mercy there is room for optimism...
May, I request you to kindly walk the extra mile for us, by passing my bio data ... to all concerned. You may wonder why I request you to this at our behest and this is due an inner feeling in me which tells that you a woman who believes in human bondage, not to re-mention compassion and kindness. From my end, may I assure you that I am a man of letters and sincere to my duties. I am often told by others in the manifold spheres of my activities that there is a mystic in what I do."


I sometimes like to imagine what it would be like if people spoke the same way they write covering letters. "Good Day, Recruiter ! I shall be attending the public bar pursuant to your request for a cooling beverage. May I inquire as to your liquid preference to imbibe ?"



Thanks to Louise at UK Recruiter for this one. That's not her in the pic by the way (at least I don't think so).

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo

No comments: