Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Proofly reading prefeshurnal

"Dear Sir/Madam:

With this letter I would like to present and offer my services as professional proofreader.

In certain moments of the editorial process, you could have some extra needs, and you could have to make use of the services of a freelance proofreader like me. I am prepared to offer so fluent, fast, serious work and good rates that our profesional relations will be good for the two of us.
For these reasons, I beg you to see attached C.V., I hope you will find attractive and good to your needs. For further information, do not hesitate to contact to me. I will be willing to help you.

Looking forward to hearing from you"

Need I say more ?

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo

No comments: