Friday, February 16, 2007

i is all growed up

"For the past 3 months I have also been living at home with my brother as my parents have gone on holiday for 3 months as a retirement presents. I believe this experience has matured me as a person, as I have had to look after the house, shop and generally do a lot more tasks for myself. This has given me a new outlook on life and what I want to do with my life in the future."

If I were to forward to a client, should I add to the skills section "Washing soiled underwear" and "Wiping own crack" ?
I mean I appreciate you're young and this is a big thing for you...and ok you need to fill some pages, but is anyone really going to be impressed that you can buy your own Cheerios ?

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo

No comments: