Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me


"Achievements
I was named Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2006"

Although I didn't receive this personally, a kind person (who wishes to remain anonymous) received this. Now in case you weren't aware, Time Magazine named all of us Person of the Year 2006 in a "we're all into user generated content" kind of way.

I actually rather admire this. It's absolutely true, demonstrates a little awareness of current affairs and sets the person apart from many of the sheep we see.

OK, so not too DUMB today. Please stay tuned - normal service will be resumed soon.

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I lost my job about that time and thought about putting that on my resume. But I'm in the PR biz where if you aren't up on current events enough to have known about that, there was a real issue.